Our decorating style is warm, comfortable modern, but we can also help clients who prefer contemporary, eclectic and transitional styles. We approach each space with fresh eyes, helping you define what you want your space to feel like and how you need to use it. Then we work hard to make your vision a reality.
Here’s how our decorating process works
1. First, we’ll meet you for a free initial consultation to see your space and determine the scope of the project.
2. Back at our office, we’ll create a proposal for the estimated amount of hours for your project. (All our proposals are based on our hourly rate of $135.)
3. After you agree to our proposal, we’ll come back to your space to measure and take photos.
4. Next, we’ll start a Pinterest board dedicated to your project. We’ll source inspiration photos, furniture, paint colors, lighting, and accessories for each room. We’ll ask you to pin your ideas too (if you’d like) and comment on ours.
5. For decorating projects, we’ll then send you our design visuals so you can truly envision your new space. Depending on the scope of the project, these will either be room layouts, elevations, or 3D sketches. See below for examples.
6. After we meet and review the plans together, we’ll decide what needs to be revised, and what we are ready to move forward with.
7. Whenever possible, we will purchase your new items for you using our retail trade discount. That means you will receive 12%-20% off at stores such as Crate & Barrel, CB2, West Elm, Design within Reach, Restoration Hardware, and more. Often the savings our clients enjoy from our discounts offset half of our design fees!
8. Once all your items are purchased and delivered, we will set up a fun “style day” to style the accessories in your home and determine artwork placement. When we’re done, you won’t believe it’s the same room!
Every client project is a little bit different based on needs, budget and scope. We adapt for each client and find a way to make their new space feel right and unique to them.